Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a certain amount of sod I need to order?
- Customers can purchase amounts as little as one roll, up to thousands to fit their individual sod needs.
- For delivery, purchases must be at least 500 yards or more.
How much sod do I need for my job?
- Here's how to calculate your projects square yardage.
- Take the length X the width: then divide it by 9 to get your projects square yardage.
How much water should I be applying to my new sod?
- We recommend customers water their sod deeply and infrequently. A good rule of thumb is to apply one inch of water per week and a 1/2 inch each per application. New sod may need more during warm windy days and less during cool cloudy days.
Any other Questions?
- Please don't hesitate to contact our office anytime during business hours, we are happy to answer any questions you may have. (763-428-3134)